Free Seminars About Psychological Tests in HR
May 09, 2019
On 4th of June, 2019, two seminars will be held (in English) in Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel (Elizabetes 55, Riga), room Epsilon.
Seminar 1: Psychological Tests for Recruitment and Selection
1:00 p.m – 2:30 p.m
- How much can we predict one’s work behaviour?
- The scientific evidence about intelligence tests and personality tests in selection
- Tripod tests for Latvian specialists and managers (validity, reliability, norms)
- Practical examples: using tests in selection process. Sample tests, reports and interpretation
- Test training and licencing + assessment service by Tripod
3:00 p.m – 4.30 p.m
- Using psychological tests in development programs: selection of participants, career coaching, setting developmental goals, empowering participants.
- Peer coaching in groups based on test results.
- Setting goals for personal development. Combining tests with methods. Examples from University of Tartu, Swedbank, Future School Directors etc.
- Case studies: finding strengths and development goals based on test results.
The seminars will be held by Tripod Senior Consultant and Coach Liisa Raudsepp.
- Liisa has assessed hundreds of managers and specialists for personnel selection, succession planning, talent management and career coaching.
- She has conducted Tripod test licencing trainings for hundreds of HR specialists in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- Liisa is a Certified Coach and Professional Supervisor, member of board in Estonian Association of Supervision and Coaching, previous chairman of the board in Estonian Association of Career Counselors.
If you would like to participate in the seminars, please register:
Mob: +372 5665 5443
Participation – for free.